• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6GHz Club [Core 2 Duo/Quad/Extreme]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
pfft ross that is weak... i expected no less then 6.5ghz from YOU!!! :p
Haha, it will be there. Air on the NB and I don't know why I didn't think of it til now, but the BIOS that's installed is not the best for FSB :bang head

Hehe Evil :D

Ross has me beat, I will bench again soon ;)

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=410700
You'll have no problem beating me on that board, trust me :) I saved half the tank for the quad, but if you run on me before the end of the weekend, I might need to drop the dual back in there and refill for the quad ;)

Hehe Evil :D

Ross has me beat, I will bench again soon ;)

Haha, it will be there. Air on the NB and I don't know why I didn't think of it til now, but the BIOS that's installed is not the best for FSB :bang head

You'll have no problem beating me on that board, trust me :) I saved half the tank for the quad, but if you run on me before the end of the weekend, I might need to drop the dual back in there and refill for the quad ;)

still nice clocks gents...
maybe if im lucky ross would be my mentor in Uber clocking. :) after all ross your only what 30mins away or so from me..

Depends where you're at in SA, maybe an hour ;)

Just get an average proc and make it real, real cold. Uber clocking accomplished :beer:

Got mine. Had a cpuz validation at 6.1 but it wasn't the most current version. I'll get more soon anyway so it doesn't really matter ;)

Don't look at the time though :rolleyes:

superpi1m7766em4.jpg

*Edit: Don't look at the voltage either :beer:

Last edited:
lol.... show me a 6ghz quad... if i recall correctly duos can oc better than quads so id be impressed to see it.

Back