• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

??????? ??????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:D :D :D :D

Anyone want to guess what this used to be?

EMmMr.jpg

yep it controls Vdroop and Vdrop along with other things.
You know whats really cool? putting a potentiometer to jump over stuff.

These are what I use to play with when I was a teenager. Now that is dirty power!

Attachments

• humm.JPG
    humm.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
OK, but first :D

Using only logic elements (AND, OR, NOT, XOR, NAND, NOR, NXOR) create output Z, with inputs X and Y.
Qussn.jpg

OK, but first :D

Using only logic elements (AND, OR, NOT, XOR, NAND, NOR, NXOR) create output Z, with inputs X and Y.
Qussn.jpg

Here is a NOR minimisation :)

2012-10-22-190356_1920x1080_scrot.png

Edit: It's not actually a minimisation. What I meant was "NOR implementation".

Last edited:
To many components ArandomOWL.

Unlocking this, wins a big prize.

Technically yes, but some people would say its two. Which element is considered not an element by most people, but is one of the three used in CMOS design?

You could invert X by other means besides a gate, such as a single transistor. But apart from that, I can't see what you're getting at.

You are on the right track. The better system I have designed is a not on Y and use and AND gate. Reason for this is if Y were to denounce for whatever reason, I would not want it to pass through. An XOR and an OR would allow this.

Cookie will come after my presentation for this project. I'll be back in an hour.

EDIT:

Delayed till tomorrow

Last edited:
Back