• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8800GTS SLI 3DMark06 Score

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Burninate said:
Those are some pretty diverse career options. Restaurant manager (assuming it's a nice restaurant) may pay the best, but IMO, would be the worst of the three. The other two sounds nice.

Same thing I thought, but what can you really do with a physics degree that doesn't involve a cubicle :bang head

Last edited:
I dont think running around in time warps and zapping aliens is available just yet....

nd4spdbh2 said:
why not just clock em up in rivatuner?

with thoes cards you should be able to do like 630/2000 without probs... and watch ur 3dm06 score go up even more! i mean i can clock my e6600 to 3.4ghz and 8800gts to 630/2000 and grab 11091 pts in 3dmark06... and with 2 of the same card your only grabbin 4300more points.. hmm although i dont think they scale linear, i would spect scores to be a lil better.

If you upgraded your e6600 to something like a q6600 you'd have an increase of at least 3000 points in 3DMark06. That's what happened when I went from E6700 to Q6600. I just have a single GTX overclocked and my Q6600 overclocked and I surpass 14k.

So you are actually getting beaten by his processor more than his GPU setup.

Back