• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9800pro flash. now weird things

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

inferno016

i flashed my sapphire 9800pro 128mb to a 9800XT. now the thing is. my memory cant clock higher then 365mhz now. before it was XT it could handle 380 mhz :/ i flashed with this bios : sapphire.9800XT.128mb.hynix. im not sure if the RAM is hynix. and i cant check because i have the zalman vf700 heatsinks on the ram. the bios says that my RAM is hynix. but iv read many things about bios being wrong.. so could it be that i flashed to the wrong memory bios? in games i do not have trouble at all with this bios. but i just cant clock the memory higher then 365 what is wrong cause it can handle it for sure. maybe its just a driver issue .. also. in 3d mark. it tels me that i have 256vga memory. wich is not true. i have 128 :/ any help :) thnx

edit : when i try to install the omega drivers. it says that the hardware does not forfill the microsoft logo test. it recommends me to quit the driver setup :bang head

Last edited:
Don't worry about the Omega's. Just click "Click here to continue." And as to the memory speeds, I think that XT has a tighter memory timing than a Pro, or something like that, so it is not unusual that it clocks lower.

Back