• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A free countdown timer that remembers on exit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stealth3si

Does anyone know of a timer that has the following features (in order of importance)?

1. Free
  2. Counts down in hours and minutes.
  3. Be able to pause countdown timer, remember this time on close/exit and resume this time on startup?
  4. When the countdown stops, it must show a message box and be able to play sound if possible.
  5. Able to reset the countdown timer.
  6. Hotkeys that can pause/resume the countdown and can also reset the countdown.
  7. Simple, lightweight interface, )i.e., a small floating window that displays only the time.)

I realize this is a picky list but I have tried many different programs over the course of two days search, browsing some website lists of these kinds of programs but none have met my requirements. is there a page or a list of programs that might be as I described or better yet if you can directly point to me a specific program that would be awesome!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Well try finding ways to contact people making these programs, it's a long-term thing. If you're persistent, one of them will include this feature in a future build if it does not exist already anywhere, which is why you should tell them how it would set their program apart from others.

Back