• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A lil help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kemo89

Registered
Ok finally got the money for the almost all white build. a few problems 1.) I already have the Mobo so cant really change it. 2.) Wife pissed that its already over 2k$ :attn: 3.) I dont know if its better to go i7-8700k or i7-9700k on a z370 mobo. I run dual 1080p monitors and almost always game/watch movies at the same time. Any tweeks or components changes to make it better for longevity? I plan to placew the order later today and anyhelp would be great. PS. The ram is 2x16 bundle with a 500gb SSD ima run the OS on and i have another Seagate 4tb ima use for a total of 8tb.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qPqcP3

this is whats left to buy:

CPU
RAM
Cooler
OS
GPU
PSU

My first impulse is to ask if your wife enjoys any aspect of PCs. If you have a tight budget you may want to consider including her desires in making her a PC as well and remember, if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

My first impulse is to ask if your wife enjoys any aspect of PCs. If you have a tight budget you may want to consider including her desires in making her a PC as well and remember, if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

I already built her 1 and she hasent touched it in 4 years......

Nkt sure if you bought, but, youd likely want to go 8700k on z370. Unless the board is flashed already accept 9 series or you have an 8 series cpu or someplace that will flash it to the latest bios.

Back