• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A new #1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

razorface

Congratulations to Btoups! :clap: He has unseated me as our highest producing member. I have never seen anyone rise in RAC as fast as he has. :burn:
So, Btoups, enjoy your new title as #1. Well done!
It looks like I have my work cut out for me now. :mad:

You two are both amazing. Good work both of you, and congratulations btoups!

It's all over but the crying now. I've been following this from the beginning but it was only DAC that was taken into account. As of now, the RAC is still 2,000 down but considering the huge jump of the daily numbers it's just a formality at this point. So (a day early) ...

Congrats to btoups, our new DAC/RAC Leader! :clap: :beer:

Thanks All, couple months in the making but Project BlitzCrunch has really paid off. Hopefully someone will unseat me in some humiliating way in the near future. Its all about the team RAC!!!!

Looks like I will pass the 100k RAC tonight at some point, listing 97k RAC right now and climbing like a missile. Cant Imagine how fast it would have climbed if it werent for this huge lack of AP WUs.

Last edited:
I can't imagine it taking long. Hopefully you'll be my wingman on a few AP's and help me pull down my pending credits lol :thup:

I think my expansion is on hold for a few months, the wife is starting to take too keen an interest in the equipment build up :bang head hehe

Once you and razor stabilize racs, we should be a pretty manageable distance from top 5
:beer::beer:

So to put things in perspective, our top two crunchers are making almost 1/3 of our RAC. That's just insane!

Call it a hair over 30% for the past 7 days (as of this post):
Overclockers.com ~3,450,000
razerface & btoups ~1,040,000

Most teams have their "heavy hitters" and we're very, very lucky to have two of them crunching for us!
But don't forget this is a team effort. Without the rest of the Team those totals, as big as they are, wouldn't go very far ... :)

Last edited:
Back