• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A55 chipset

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well it's all over now!!!!! the stinking, ulta crappy thing will not respond to a mouse, tryed another mouse from my kvm, no go.
try the mouse from the ultra crappy gigabytes in the kvm, everything is fine, I'm just a little pissed..

time to take it out back and do the right thig with a gigabytes board.

Last edited:
then splain why none of the driver cds work please...... that's the first sign.

like I said, my gpu's are great, it sure looks like gigbyte boards just suck, it might be time for you to change.....

I never use driver CDs, I load everything to USB with a different computer so I have up to date drivers.

Not changing, the two Asus boards I've had can go burn.
I'll stick to Gigabyte or ASRock.

well it's all over now!!!!! the stinking, ulta crappy thing will not respond to a mouse, tryed another mouse from my kvm, no go.
try the mouse from the ultra crappy gigabytes in the kvm, no go.

time to take it out back and do the right thig with a gigabytes board.

Did you try without a KVM?

oh my gawd!!! gigabyte REALLY BYTES, if i use any of the xmp or amp memory profiles the thing sets the memory to 1066.

I had wanted a force oc gigabyte board, I am so glad I got this heap of steaming cow dung it shows what crap they make!!!!!

Not quite.

You got a low end board, it's to be expected.

I have no issues with my Z77-HD4 board whatsoever.

You're just used to better boards that'll let you kill stuff ;)

I just think that things should at least work.
If I was joe blow building my own computer I would have been screwed, most people only have one computer and you have to install the lan driver from the disk.

ATM, I have installed two asrock boards, a fat lady pro and the extreme 9, I had issues with the fatlady that got worked out as it was a bios issue and my extreme 9 seems to be top shelf.

ok, started the e-mail thing with gigabyte over the downclocking the cpu to 2.6ghz when i run as light a load as tropical, got the first reply, were you overclocking in the bios? and such questions.
I figure this will take a month or two to get to the end and i expect that to be that the board is fuctioning normaly and as designed.

That would be the expected answer since Gigabutt never did stand by their discrete FX cpu customers but said all was as designed and blah blah.
RGone...

That would be the expected answer since Gigabutt never did stand by their discrete FX cpu customers but said all was as designed and blah blah.
RGone...

I'm thinking of trying a gigabutt ud3 rev4. And build a rig with the r3 for my mom. I'd bet she would love a 6350 heater in her room :rofl:

I'm thinking of trying a gigabutt ud3 rev4. And build a rig with the r3 for my mom. I'd bet she would love a 6350 heater in her room :rofl:

As much hale as you have had and having to run beta bios...no way I would go with Giga. U come in the 'putzen' thread too much and U need a good board if you want to really play. U have enough winter where you live to put the rad outside (W/antifreeze) and get some stupid clocks. Hehehe.

At least get U an Asrock EXT9 just in case U develop the RCBoyz bug badly.:rofl::rofl:
RGone...sterskizzzzzzzzzzz

oh, our buddy tung is going to get drug into the rodeo clown club!!!!

Back