• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7V133a DIP settings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
Does anybody have a manual to this motherboard w/ the DIP settings? I've got this old system from a friend and it's giving me the 'frequency out-of-range' wah-wah sound, but I don't have DIP settings for it.

Is the -A model significantly different from the regular A7V133? The first result in Google for "a7v133 manual" is a PDF on Motherboards.org, I would think even if it's not exactly the same revision, the jumper settings should be similar.

The a model supported an actual 133 bus, whereas the regular model had a max of 100. Thanks, brother!

Wow, that brings back some memories. I had both an A7V133 and an A7V133A. They were both good boards, but the KT133A board could hit 147MHz FSB, where the KT133 board would only hit about 120MHz before crapping out!

I'm curious, what kind of CPU is on here? I had an Athlon 800 on mine, then a 1400 on the other... :clap:

Ah, well maybe try the A7V133-C manual, then? It's the first result under a Google search for those terms, on a Swedish site. (The result is a direct download of the PDF, so I'm a little hesitant to link to it.) That one's supposedly a 'Jumper Free' board, but it still has the DIP switches and supports 133fsb, so the settings are probably the same.

Wow, that brings back some memories. I had both an A7V133 and an A7V133A. They were both good boards, but the KT133A board could hit 147MHz FSB, where the KT133 board would only hit about 120MHz before crapping out!

I'm curious, what kind of CPU is on here? I had an Athlon 800 on mine, then a 1400 on the other... :clap:

It had a Thunderbird AXHA 1000 Mhz on it that would do 1333 Mhz with relative ease. The processor is dead now, killed under a mediocre heatsink and dried up TIM pad :(

I'm pretty sure the board is still good. After I changed the DIP switches to 9x100 I stopped getting the frequency out-of-range beep and got just a steady beep . . . beep . . . beep. Checked everything else on the board, so I'm pretty sure it's the processor. Such a shame.

Back