• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A8n32sli Deluxe bios question.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OCnewbee

Ok so I was able to access the bios and OC the cpu, but now I can not, it remains grayed out even if i change the CPU OC to manual, I can access the bios but can not change the multiplier and the bios is the latest one they released for this board. I am wondering if i need to install any of the Asus software that came with the board? It is weird, windows XP is the OS I am running. Any clue?

Thanks In advance

Sevan

I'm not 100% sure what you're saying here. You changed "AI Overclocking" to Manual and your OC'ing options are grayed out? That's shouldn't happen. I'd reset the CMOS if I were you - something has gone sideways. Setting AI Overclocking to manual should make the page look like this:

JumperFreeSm.JPG

In case you haven't seen it you might want to click the "A8N32-SLI" in my sig. ;)

PS
Please don't use any of the "Overclocking programs" - they really are garbage compared to using BIOS ...

Last edited:
OMG, HAhahaha I'm such an idiot, I thought the cpu configuration tab in the bios that is greyed out would turn white and be adjustable, Now I see how to adjust the multiplier and v core. thanks a lot. :rock: Now time to OC.

Sevan

Back