• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AC mod question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the therostat measures the temperatue and turns the compressor (the thing you were calling a pump eairlier) on and off accordingly. If you disconnect the thermostat and wire the compressor so that it is always on, the thing will never shut off. I don't know what you disconnected, but I don't think it was the thermostat. With no thermostat, the thing should be permenently on or off, but never switching between the 2 when you haven't done anything.

the guys at Xtream systems should be ably to help you with this a little more than me, but I really don't think you have properly disconnected the thermostat

im 100% positive I disconnected it...And I have made it stay on for good by plugging the thermostat back in and I used electric tape and taped it to the motor that spins the fan which gets pretty warm/hot...

Are you chilling water, or blowing cold air into your pc? I get the impression from your posts that your just blowing air through the a/c evap and into your case, been playing with that idea for a while now hehe. :p

All im doing is pointing it directly into my pc...I also took off the grill and the thing that lets you change direction(gave me A LOT more airflow)..

Back