• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

acc doesnt work

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

F6-

Registered
hi i have a asrock 880g and an athlon x2 250, and the advanced system calibration doesn't enable any cores. nothing changes. how do I fix this?

First we would like to remind you that the idea of unlocking blocked cores is only valid for Phenom II X2 CPUs. Its younger brother, Athlon II X2, is based on a dual-core die right from the start and there is nothing to unlock there.

So if the full accurate name of your cpu is Athlon II X2 250 then there is nothing to unlock.

That is link to a pretty complete list of unlockable AMD processors.

On that list I did find a few Dual core Athlon 2 processors that would unlock if the cores were
truly good but hidden for whatever reason.

AMD Athlon II x2 2xxE 2.7Ghz-3.0Ghz Dual core Not unlockable = this means that an Athlon2 X2,
processor of the type 2xxE with a speed of from 2.7Ghz to 3.0Ghz will not unlock.

AMD Athlon II x2 2xx 2.8Ghz-3.3Ghz Dual core Not unlockable = this means that an Athlon2 X2,
processor of the type 2xx with a speed of from 2.8Ghz to 3.3Ghz will not unlock.

So if your Athlon2 X2 250 has a stock speed of from 2.8Ghz to 3.3Ghz, it is not supposed to be
unlockable.

Here again we do not have the full information relating to your processor.

Back