• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Acer Aspire 1 ZG5 Model

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

My brother has this small notebook he bought it off Ebay in great condition for £160 anyways I find it rather slow for its spec (1.60 Intel ATOM, 512mb RAM (upgraded to 1.5) 8GB SSD, 8GB SD memory Card, Anyway it has Win XP SP3 installed and the small 8GB SDD is nearly full about 745mb left.

He's got some photos which are going to be moved to a CD via Ext CD-RW drive but I was going to reformat the thing and shrink it install, another thing is the onboard mouse it thinks the left one is the right one (for properties etc) and the right one dosn't do anything now this maybe a glitch since its only happend once he had to take it apart to get the RAM installed.

I do admire that these are small little things for on the go my brother took it on his trip around the world served him well but for the price £269 i've seen cheapest you'd expect a little more internal storage and more RAM.

Back