• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

after 5 years, finally about to hit 1mill

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

slaytalera

Well, after 5 years of folding on and off on various hardware, im finally about to pass the million point mark...tbh i probably would have hit it last year but was having client problems that i couldnt work out with the new rig(specs in the sig)

I would like to thank Santas team and his elves for their contributions over the years, as well dfonda for helping boost my points a bit back in 07, as well as all of you guys for your support and help :beer:

My EOC page:
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=205308

Gratz, Ive been folding for a decade straight and I havent even cracked 500,000 yet!

Congrats Daun, Its a privilege to fold on the same team as you. Thanks for the kind words. H:grouphug:ope Santa and the elf's put something nice in your stocking this year!:sn:

Edit: Oh I see you were first on Santa's list...I'll have a talk with the gent...I think you are more deserving then that.:beer::beer:

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

Wizard youll get there, im surprised you havent with the hardware you list in your sig

And thanks dfonda, your the man!

Woot actually, I take back my previous statement I broke 500,000 yesterday.

Before I built the rigs I have now I ran a bunch of old Athlon's for like 7 years. So not alot of PPD there.

Looks like it just broke 1mill earlier today at some point, time to party :cheers:

and wizard, i was the same for a long time, all i had was a g4 ibook and a old northwood p4 OCd to 3.5GHz which cranked out all of not much...then i upgraded the ibook to a macbook pro and this year i rebuilt my desktop with the rig in my sig :comp:

Kaching! I just passed 1 mill this morning, and nitesmoker17 about 5 mins ago:bday:

Yea wiz i have been watching you climb up on me. I have been usign my pc for games latly so i havent been folding as much. Not to mention im getting crap for PPD atm. GJ tho, maybe ill climb back up when i get my old rig back up and running

SSJ your just ahead of me...maybe it IS time to break out the OC, i love a little competition

Congrats and keep it up nomatter what! I´ve been folding the last decade from Celeron to laptop systems to Xeon, ANY points help out the team!

Back