• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AIO Block upside down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I can't see it making a big difference in performance. In the future can you host your pictures here. If you go advanced in the Reply window you'll find the option to upload at the top of the box.

I think that the inlet in the middle would be most important and yours is. I would say don't worry about it unless your temps seem way off.

Also, welcome to the forum.

I believe that 180' rotation wont make much difference on most AIO units. The Arctic Freezer II does have a fan that should help cool the VRM's on your motherboard, but that should not make too much difference. I have seen several AIO's and Air Coolers that do make a difference if they are rotated 90'. I currently have an Enermax Liqmax II ARGB that will run about 8-10c hotter if oriented 90' off

It should not matter. Only thing to avoid with AIOs is having the block (pump) higher than your rad. Always want the pump lower than the rad, so if there is air in the system it will get stuck at the top instead of circulating and causing cavitation in the pump.

But is that a fan on your block? I'd flip it 180 degrees so that lil fan is over your MB VRMs.

I don't know why it would make any difference as long as the hoses reach.

Back