• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aio expansion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blackbeard_live

I gotta steal of a deal on a r9 290 with an uninstalled water block for $70 so decided to ditch the integrated graphics on my a10 and use this discrete card. I had a corsair h60 on my cpu and my friend had a bunch of leftover parts for his build so I gotta 140 radiator and fan and a buncha fittings for free. My cpu overheated and I felt dumb thinking that pump could push it all, so I got a pump and installed that and I got little improvement. I'm pretty sure the pumps are plumbed pushing the same direction, the aio has a hot tube and so that's the outlet, also it's closer to the edge, where a radial pump pushes to, and the inlet is in the middle, and I have bled air out and cant get any more air out, but the heat ain't moving, my cpu just overheats and it all shuts off.

Im not sure how you have things connected but it sounds like you may need a reservoir or t line to help get rid of the air.

Im not sure how you have things connected but it sounds like you may need a reservoir or t line to help get rid of the air.
Thanks 4 the response, system was bled, there was no air, I think it's just a case of the cheap AO pump being engineered to do the job it was built for and trying to ask anything more of it even with another pump in tandem it just wouldn't work that way. I have since purchased ACP U block and I'm going to the hardware store to get the right thread screws to mount it and then re plumb the system and see if it works

Back