• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AIO USB install

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Velocity

Hey everyone

It really sucks to have to format a system and install all the programs one by one. Is their a how-to or program to have windows plus all the programs I use on one USB that installs all at once? I hope I'm clear enough about what I would like to achieve.

Any info would help.

Thanks!!!

Once you have your installation the way you want it , you can make an image of it. So the next time it'll come back the way it is right now with all your stuff installed. Clonezilla works for that.

Once you have your installation the way you want it , you can make an image of it. So the next time it'll come back the way it is right now with all your stuff installed. Clonezilla works for that.

Thanks for the help, however this will be for multiple systems with different hardware from core 2 duos to i7s. Also not all the systems get the same software so I need to have some type of checklist so that I can choose what to install.

Thanks for the help, however this will be for multiple systems with different hardware from core 2 duos to i7s. Also not all the systems get the same software so I need to have some type of checklist so that I can choose what to install.

Use sysprep to make the image generic before using Clonezilla.

Back