• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All those having psu troubles-read this (especially antec or generic troubles)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
vote sticky :thup:

Great info

Waiting to get my forton 530 from newegg! Had to rma the first one. Guess everyone gets a lemon now and again. :rolleyes:

wizard james said:
if u relly want it sticked let a mod know

are you aloud to do that? It seems, I dunno, kinda rude to ask for your own thread to be stickied...

back on topic: Thats a great find on the seasonic. I guess that means that the 425 deluxe is seasonic too. I may have to ask the person I know with it to open it up and find out. I don't know if he will though, he doesn't even overclock :p

computerpro3 said:
back on topic: Thats a great find on the seasonic. I guess that means that the 425 deluxe is seasonic too. I may have to ask the person I know with it to open it up and find out. I don't know if he will though, he doesn't even overclock :p

It probably won't be, but perhaps... PCPC has used several suppliers in the past. Fortron, Win-Tact, and Seasonic are the three I know of for sure at the moment; while Zippy is also suspected (not sure on them, though there have been PCPC owners claiming theirs were Zippy).

the fortron 530 is basically almost as good and only $75, I would go with that if I were you. the 120mm version is almost as silent as a seasonic too.

the fortron 530 is basically almost as good and only $75, I would go with that if I were you. the 120mm version is almost as silent as a seasonic too.

Do you know the model number? I went to the Fortron-Source website and couldn't find a 530 with 120mm fans. Or maybe I didn't look in the right place? :-/

Back