• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

amd 2700x sale price?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

leo5111

amd 2700x sale price? im getting ready to buy another cpu so seeing what fair price is? its been under water with raystorm pro and 360 rad i never tried to max it it just clocks up when its working...so trying to see a fair price to start with

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

to make sure a mod doesnt get confused this isnt a sale thread in anyway shape or form, i am NOT taking any offers ...this is trying to see what the market is...when i actualy pull it out ill make a sale thread

Well Microcenter is selling them new for $200 plus $30 off a motherboard while Amazon and Walmart are at $250. Used 2700X CPUs have been selling for $175 to $200 on ebay.

hmm im eyeballing a 3900x so id probably sell it for like 150 shipped i guess....ill see i should have the new cpu tuesday...and id pull it same day

Back