• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Crashes NVidia's party......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How many people RMA directly to AMD and not a board partner? That's like saying nVidia is amazing because evga has the step up program.

This sounds more like fanboyism, rather then common sense. (What you are replying to)

Only company i know of, that like to handle RMA them self, is Corsair.

Beating up on AMD for Crappy RMA, gets nobody nowhere. That said, AMD do sell a butt load more than nVidia. This was covered in a thread some months back, as far RMA ratio.

If I buy any GPU, say from newegg, if it is within the 30 days, I RMA it to newegg, after that, to the MFG of the product I bought (Giga, ASUS, EVGA, MSI etc).

How many people RMA directly to AMD and not a board partner? That's like saying nVidia is amazing because evga has the step up program.

I was generally speaking those of 3rd party. You could've thought that right? Obviously not. :p

This sounds more like fanboyism, rather then common sense. (What you are replying to)

Only company i know of, that like to handle RMA them self, is Corsair.

Beating up on AMD for Crappy RMA, gets nobody nowhere. That said, AMD do sell a butt load more than nVidia. This was covered in a thread some months back, as far RMA ratio.

Not fanboyism what's so ever. I am just saying from what I have read. I miss understood where the company was from. It happens but nonetheless I've heard of horror stories.

I don't know who sells more than who but have heard more so Nvidia has a bigger market share.

Last edited:
I was generally speaking those who obviously make them PCBs. You could've thought that right? Obviously not. :p

Not fanboyism what's so ever. I am just saying from what I have read. I miss understood where the company was from. It happens but nonetheless I've heard of horror stories.

I don't know who sells more than who but have heard more so Nvidia has a bigger market share.

I'd rather see those figures, then hear what people believe to be true.

Back