• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Fx-8350

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
In newer games like BF4 you will notice a nice difference but older not much or even any. But I think it was a good buy going from a Phnom II x4 840

Fangz,

How about downloading and installing CPU-z. Launch the program and click on the "Memory" tab. With Snipping Tool found in Windows Accessories, crop and capture a screenshot of the Memory tab window. Then click on Go Advanced at the bottom of any new post window on the forum. Then click on the little paperclip tool at the top. That will take you to the file browser/loader so you can attach an image of the CPU-z Memory tab. I want to see with my own eyes that you have the ram running at 2400 mhz.
+1

Also, a quicker way to accomplish this is to use Alt-PrtScn and paste it to paint. Alt-PrtScn will only capture the active window. ;)

Back