• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD FX 9590

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

djsmeegy

Registered
Which cooler for the CPU AMD FX 9590? Case is sagitta raidmax.
I'd like to find out classic wind - flow and liquid types...

Btw what about this one -
Corsair Hydro Series H105 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler CW-9060016-WW -
Does anybody have tested?

Any of the AIO cooles weather it be the H105 or H110 or any other from another brand would be considered a bare min for that CPU. If you really plan to try and OC your chip you will have to look into a custom loop at some point.

Johan run's his 9370 on a thermaltake 2.0 water extreme without a problem, but if you're going to really try and push on it then full custom is the way to go.

Johan run's his 9370 on a thermaltake 2.0 water extreme without a problem, but if you're going to really try and push on it then full custom is the way to go.

Lol. Johan lives in a frozen tundra. Getting cool temps at his house is just EASY.

True but he's not running it outside with the TT 2.0 and his temps inside running it are 21c.

I've been just comparing TT 2.0 and H320, the 320's is really good,but its too big for my case... I'll think about the re-arrangement, if it would be possible somehow, if not, I'll buy TT 2.0 ...

The H100i and H110, I've found there's high possibility of galvanic corrosion, so these I dont wanna.

Just question out of this topis, but do u think the 650W PSU is enough fo my PC?

/////
EDIT:
But if what abt comparison H220 and TT 2.0? Which one do u think is better?

Last edited:
From what I've read the H220 does a decent job. As to what Mandrake said I can run my CPU on the TT AIO but I also had it undervolted. With a good AIO you'll be able to run that CPU stock and I don't think there should be any issue. If you intend on pushing it at all, I would check out a beginner Water cooling kit that gives you all the pieces you just have to assemble it. I think even with a 240 rad you would have more headroom since you would have a much better pump and more water flowing so it should cool it better. That being said you should still go for a 3x120 rad at minimum for that CPU to really shine.

So I decided for H320 :) will try it and also will upgrade case.
Now I'm waiting for components, so when items will be delivered, I'll inform you about progress...

Hi Guys, thanks :) I suppose I will not regret :p

I just have to find the case, been wondering about some similar to my previous one, but this case is only for 2fan rad :/

Maybe I'll try to DIY customization with my old case first :)

//Edit: Guys, what abt this video? I've found some other vids abt noisy pump, somwhere has been written that it could be caused by air bubbles, so it can be fixed by shaking with the pump..
Do you have some experiences with that?

//Edit2: Seller told me, that H320 will be available abt 3-4 weeks :/ So he told me they have H220 available, I decided to buy H220, and if it will be not enough, then I'll customise it..

Last edited:
Check out the V8GTS, It looks like a transformer, it's made for 220W CPU's like the FX-9370 & FX-9590

V8GTS.jpg

Hi Guys, thanks :) I suppose I will not regret :p

I just have to find the case, been wondering about some similar to my previous one, but this case is only for 2fan rad :/

Maybe I'll try to DIY customization with my old case first :)

//Edit: Guys, what abt this video? I've found some other vids abt noisy pump, somwhere has been written that it could be caused by air bubbles, so it can be fixed by shaking with the pump..
Do you have some experiences with that?

//Edit2: Seller told me, that H320 will be available abt 3-4 weeks :/ So he told me they have H220 available, I decided to buy H220, and if it will be not enough, then I'll customise it..

Wait for the swiftec, that CPU you have needs it, you'll never be happy with it unless you cool it.

Back