• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE AMD THREADRIPPER AND RYZEN3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

The last few months have seen a flurry of CPU releases as the RED and BLUE teams go toe to toe, vying for their piece of the mainstream PC market"pie". Today AMD has announced the pricing and availability for additional CPUs including the long awaited Threadripper aimed directly at the HEDT (High End Desk Top) segment. This niche of the enthusiast market has been dominated by Intel for years*but I have a feeling that's all about to change.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Blue takes another gut punch. I notice on Egg that the 7700k price is down to $309. Competition is good for the wallet.

Newegg had the same sale price this time last year on the i7 7600k. It's just a summer sale from retails.

Last edited:
Big Blue takes another gut punch. I notice on Egg that the 7700k price is down to $309. Competition is good for the wallet.

If only that 1950X were good for the wallet :p I want one, but my wallet is demanding I not do it and asking why I need yet another computer.

Back