• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

and yet, another LCD question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lifethief

Registered
Ok I just ripped apart my old Compaq Companion handheld PC and I got a nice 3" by 5" lcd with contrast levels and a small speaker atach to it. It has a ribbon cable for data transfer but how can I know which pin is which. I made a seach but nothing and im about to call compaq to see if they can tell me...

Any help??

thats because this question falls under the category of "dont keep asking this because it cant easily/cheaply be done". call compaq if you want..but Ill bet you million to one they wont tell you the pin-outs...good luck

heh, I have a stack of 3-4 compaq 12.1 inch LCD froms laptops..but havent even tried finding out the info yet.. :D if I can tho then Ill share..lol (like that will happen) would be like calling up intel and asking them how they make thier processors or something :p

Back