• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another 'help me oc my q6600' thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Shot him a pm.

Have tried with the cellshock 1600's (7-7-7-20), geil evo2's (2000, 6-9-6-24) and hyperx (2133, 8-8-8-24) with no luck :(

Edit/update: Duh....noticed my vNB. Upped it to 1.67 (for testing purposes only, of course hehe)...running at 850 now. Will post back after some more playing...errr...fine tuning hehe

Last edited:
Hmmmm....clearly this thing's got a little more to give! Running np as far up as 900MHz so far. Nice improvement over my prior sub (went from something like 39th to 23rd): http://hwbot.org/submission/2606984_funsoul_superpi___1m_core_2_q6600_(2.4ghz)_10sec_422ms

Have a little more top end than before so will have to re-dial in and re-run the 2D's. Can't wait for honeydo's to be done, spend time with wifey and wait for the home scene to calm down so I can get benching!!!!

Back