• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

answer?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tna135

Registered
hello i have a amd 6100 at stock settings gigabyte 970a-d3 motherboard amd corsair vengeance 1866mhz ram and a coolermaster hyper 212+ cooler. i want to get the cpu to 4.0ghz or even 4.5ghz. but i have never overclocked before and i want to know if there is a way somebody knows what there doing and they can tell me what to do and what to put to overclock it. would it work like that? if anybody can help me just comment below thanks and have a happy holidays :)

I put these words in 'forum search' (gigabyte 970a-d3) motherboard and got these three easily recognizable threads about the gigabyte 970a-d3 motherboard and overclocking the FX type processor. The FX's are all the same in the place to start and how to clock up and check for stability.

A very long thread about that motherboard and overclocking FX type processor.

Still another thread with that motherboard and an FX type processor.

And still another with that motherboard and asking about overclocking an FX type processor.

Back