• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec 300 Wiring Tips?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

A15G

I cant seem to hide my wires to where my rig looks clean, its all scattered.
Would you guys out there mind putting some pictures of your rig and give me some tips? Ill take pictures of mine when my red led fans get here.

this is mine, not the best but...

HPIM3148.jpg

its actually a little messier now cuz i added a second harddrive and a VGA cooler with a fan.

Not bad tsnow,Your 4 molex power cord is exactly where mine is too! LMFAO! Very very similar.

Not bad tsnow,Your 4 molex power cord is exactly where mine is too! LMFAO! Very very similar.

yeah i tried to shove as much wiring as I could into that space they give you behind the hdd racks. One of these days I'll drill myself some cable management holes, though I wish Antec would just make a 300 v2 with holes and a window lol.

yeah i tried to shove as much wiring as I could into that space they give you behind the hdd racks. One of these days I'll drill myself some cable management holes, though I wish Antec would just make a 300 v2 with holes and a window lol.

Yeah I know what you mean, the little compartment behind the hdd cages is fine for lower wattage psus and not to much wires, but for more extreme it wouldnt fit. Antec430W isnt sleeved either so the power cords black yellow and red wires make the cable managing look like a mess.

Cut a hole infront of your PSU. One next to and kind of under mobo next to 8 pin conector. Another hole next to 24 pin. Now run all wires under tray u can use the 8 pin hole to run the fan molex conectors ( u might need an extension for a the 8 pin). Be careful not to leave charp edges.

Cut a hole infront of your PSU. One next to and kind of under mobo next to 8 pin conector. Another hole next to 24 pin. Now run all wires under tray u can use the 8 pin hole to run the fan molex conectors ( u might need an extension for a the 8 pin). Be careful not to leave charp edges.

Thats a good idea to do all that but, I just dont have the tools quite yet.

Doh, sorry, change the ftp to http. I'll edit my post. I also didn't post images because they will be deleted in the future and will just show nothing...basically it wouldn't make sense ;)

Doh, sorry, change the ftp to http. I'll edit my post. I also didn't post images because they will be deleted in the future and will just show nothing...basically it wouldn't make sense ;)

Ah, works now. And very nice btw.

Back