• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any Suggestions? Stuttering Issues / RAM oir Mainboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zanderfreak

Registered
Hello guys!

I´m having Issues while Gaming, at first here are my Specs:
(playing on 240 HZ Monitor)
Mainboard ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-H GAMING
Prozessor Intel Core i7 8700k (@4,8 Ghz)
Watercooling Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro 140
GPU Asus GeForce® GTX 1080Ti Gaming OC 11GB
DDR4 32GB PC 3200 CL16 G.Skill KIT (2x16GB) Trident Z
1TB SATA-III HDD
SSD 250GB Samsung M.2 PCI-E 960 EVO Basic
be quiet! Straight Power 10 700W 80+ Gold

So my Problem is while Playing Games (Shooter like CSGO and mainly Fortnite) i get constant stuttering and some FPS Drops from time to time, specially in Fortnite when a lot of action is going on.
I already tried to monitor everything, and have no clue. CPU temps are fine, GPU as well, nothing is clocking down or having not enough voltage. So i thought about the RAM and noticed a difference on game-response when i "overclocked"my cl16kit to cl 14 etc. and tried a lot, it got better for short term but the issue / stuttering persisted. So i ran Memtest twice for around 3 Hours-No errors. I only noticed that my LLC on the Board is not that good and the Voltage of the CPU is switching all the time from e.g. 1.28 to 1.25 / 1.26 and back.

Now im pretty frustrated since i tried a lot of stuff which i list here:

-Reseated the Components /ALL - GPU,CPU,RAM checked the Cables, all good.
-Send it to a PC Shop, they checked it -> Benchmarks, good results from all components no big fluctuation
-Reinstalled different windows 10 Versions, Updated Bios/Old Bios, DDU + New/Good Old nvidia Drivers , changed Regedit Performance settings etc.
-Bought a new 144 HZ Monitor -> Stuttering was even worse

So im very sure its not a Software related Issue since i tried EVERYTHING.
Now im desperate and would like to know if you guys could Point out anything, cause im thinking to buy a new Ramkit and trying it out, even tho my current RAM has no issues and passed Memtest.
And as a Final option i will buy a new Mainboard, because im guessing that the Mainboard LLC / Voltage inconsitency from the Mainboard might be the Error.

I would love to hear some advice/tips from you guys :) Thanks for taking your time and Helping ♥

Back