• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anybody using bilge pump?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i used one for some testing, they are freakin loud no way in hell i'd run one continuously lol.

edit: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
16 year old thread
look at me go

I will be amazed if anyone have knowledge of specifying a kW rating or flow rate for a fire fighting lift, sump pump ?

I have checked various documents but none can give a definative answer.

Thanks

I will be amazed if anyone have knowledge of specifying a kW rating or flow rate for a fire fighting lift, sump pump ?

I have checked various documents but none can give a definative answer.

Thanks

youll get more replies if you start a new thread. you might be surprised by what you get.

When we had a hurricane and NJ flooded some years back, my AIO sump pump died: lead-acid car battery, fully discharged, would not allow recharging.

I decided a replacement was in order. I went to Wal-Mart, ordered separate backup pump-charger and marine deep-discharge battery.

We have not had subsequent flooding, so my house current-operated sump pump works recurrently. But the backup sump pump is waiting. The battery is sealed, so there will be no water losses.

They cost more than an AIO but buying the units separately allowed me to buy an install-and-forget system. I recommend you spend the extra money when you buy a backup sump pump and buy separate pump-charger and Marine battery.

Back