• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone Mod an Antec p182 Case?!?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

prw001

I just picked up an Antec p182 case and had the intentions of performing some type of Mod that involves cutting some sort of window, or additional fan hole in the side. However, the material doesn't feel like normal aluminum and has this raised pattern on the inside of the wall. Therefore, I was hoping someone has done this before and can tell me any tricks needed or if a simple dremel will be sufficent to cut through it. I obvisouly would be looking to cut the cleanest edges possible so other tool recommendations would be appreciated.

I have this case as well and i want to do the same thing but with a radiator on top. If you search for watercooled P182 there is a post of a guy that has done this. He doesn't mention any special things, but I don't know because of the aluminum plastic aluminum thing they did with the panels.

I can't find them for sale separate from the case, but performancePC has them (attached to a case) and you can get an idea how it was done from the pics.

I believe the P180 factory windowed side panels antec sells would work, but the color may not match.

Back