• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Approaching 1,000,000 WU credits!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cooldrum3

Within a day or so I should be at 1,000,000 WU credits and the top 97 on the team! This is as big an accomplishment for me as 10,000 WU was under old SETI. Do they give you any kind of little award to print out like they did in old SETI for these kind of milestones?

You'll get your name in QuietIce's milestones thread, but I don't think Berkley has the little certificates anymore. Congrats on the million though. Its always fun to hit those big round numbers. :clap:

!,000,000

Certificates are still offered. Just go to your account on any of the projects you are working on and scroll down. You will see links for Individual, Team, and Cross-Projects certificates.

Within a day or so I should be at 1,000,000 WU credits and the top 97 on the team! This is as big an accomplishment for me as 10,000 WU was under old SETI. Do they give you any kind of little award to print out like they did in old SETI for these kind of milestones?

1,000,000 wu's

I reached the 1,000,000 WU mile mark on 5/20. Now going for 1,250,000. I added a Phenom II to my 'puter list to celebrate. Got it running rock solid at 3.825 Ghz. :comp:

Certificates are still offered. Just go to your account on any of the projects you are working on and scroll down. You will see links for Individual, Team, and Cross-Projects certificates.

Congrats, cooldrum3 (aka Eric Martin) - got you on the list! :)

I reached the 1,000,000 WU mile mark on 5/20. Now going for 1,250,000. I added a Phenom II to my 'puter list to celebrate. Got it running rock solid at 3.825 Ghz. :comp:
:welcome: to OC*SETI!

What name do you crunch under and what team are you on? Did I miss you in the Milestones ...?

Back