• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aquacomputer 290X full cover backplate? Anywhere?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PuffinMyLye

Is there no place in the world that you can buy a passive backplate for the Aquacomputer 290X waterblock? I can't find them aaaaaaaaaaaaaanywhere :(.

Ebay?

Perhaps edit the first post to note they are out of stock (list places you checked)... otherwise you will get responses to, well, what you titled and posted about... not being able to find it. :)

Good luck!!!

I appreciate the links but I've already checked all those places. As you can see from that last link it's also 4-5 weeks before they have them in stock at the very least.

My issues isn't finding retailers that sell them, but rather ones that have them in stock. I just don't think there are any right now.

Then I guess it's wait 4-5 weeks, or go with a different brand. The EK ones look great. I saw no places other than these with it listed. You might try contacting them to get an accurate time frame for when they will be back in stock.

Then I guess it's wait 4-5 weeks, or go with a different brand. The EK ones look great. I saw no places other than these with it listed. You might try contacting them to get an accurate time frame for when they will be back in stock.

Yea I think I'm just going to have to go with the EK backplate. Sucks too because the AC backplate cools the VRMs a good 15C better than the EK one.

Yea I think I'm just going to have to go with the EK backplate. Sucks too because the AC backplate cools the VRMs a good 15C better than the EK one.

I'm not sure how that's possible when the VRM is on the front of the GPU.

My only thought is that it somehow pulls the block tighter to the VRMs than the other backplate, because it wouldn't directly effect the VRM cooling.

Back