• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aquaero 5 LT problem?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pierre3400

annnnnnd it's gone
I have an Aquaero 5 LT, i have been using it in my 600T for many months, and i love it. Over the past few days i have been rebuilding a bigger water loop, and changing the system.

With my old system i was running Fan1, 2 and 3. Running 3x Gentle Typhoons of the Fan1 header, and 2x Gentle Typhoons off the 2nd and 3rd fan header.

This worked perfect, and i had the control that i needed over my fans.

With my new system the configuration has changed.

I am now running 3x Phanteks 140mm fans of fan header 1,2,3.

On fan header 4, the PWM socket, i am running a PWM extend cable, that runs to a PWM controller module, with 8x 3pin output, that is then powered by 12v molex.

The problem, that is all works. Just not at the same time??

If i do a factory reset on the Aquaero 5, then all the fans connected to Fan 1,2,3 will be spinning due to the stock program setup, once the programming is deleted, then they will never be able to run again?? At least not by setting up a curved programming?

While on the factory setting, Fan header 1 and 2 will display RPM, and fan header 3 will display a 0 rpm, but the 3 fans connected are spinning??

While the factory program is running, i am able to slow down the fans by limiting the max rpm, apart from on fan header 3, which displays zero.

Moving onto the PWM fan header, fan header 4.

While the factory settings program is running, the 8 fans running of the module the pwm controls, will NOT be running. Soon as i delete the factory programming, all the fans on FAN 1,2,3 will stop, and all the fans on Fan header 4 will start. I have zero control over these fans, i cannot speed them up, i cannot slow them down, they run a set speed, meaning the PWM is not in function??

The only time where all the fans in connected the the Aquaero 5 as spinning all at once, is during the first 5/7 seconds of the initial boot phase.

Why is this happening? Do i need to tell the PWM fan 4 that it needs to run of the PWN function?

How can i solve this problem?

Back