• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Arctic Cooling MX-2 4g tube for $3 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If buying this stuff make sure to use paypal.

Mwave has had their servers recently compromised so make sure that your credit card doesn't have crazy charges on it.

If buying this stuff make sure to use paypal.

Mwave has had their servers recently compromised so make sure that your credit card doesn't have crazy charges on it.

Funny, I tried paying with paypal first, but it didn't work... I hope Google Checkout has some sort of protection, just got another shipping notification.

Thanks for this! I just ordered 2. I have a huge tube of AS5 hanging around, but I've been wanting to get my hands on some MX-2 since it apparently performs better.

Ceramique is cheap. Buy it by the 20gram tube for like 7 bucks. Someone should remember where we bought it.

I need to buy more mx-2

The next time this goes on sale, someone please pm me. I see its 2.99 right now but its got really expensive shipping on it.

The next time this goes on sale, someone please pm me. I see its 2.99 right now but its got really expensive shipping on it.

You could keep an eye on this thread. People always update when it goes on sale. I highly doubt anyone is going to personally PM you.

where is the deal? wtf
85182636.gif

Back