• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are my temps okay???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here are my temps under load
Load = Gaming, Folding or Prime?

@ 4.5 GHz these temps seem fine to me. I get around high 60's, low 70's on air while running prime. So 45°C seems fine on liquid :thup:

Well, and you didn't give that much information though ;)

edit: Im talking about the CPU solely, since I don't know how your GPU is cooled.

I am using it for gaming and I was just curious what temp I should be concerned about for the CPu and Case!!

What load? Prime95, OCCT, IBT?
Or gaming?

To stress test your CPU, have a Prime95 run for a couple of hours (blend).
For the GPU run 3dmark11 or the last one in loop for 30/40 min.

I am using it for gaming
Run prime blend test for an hour and see what the temps are like then. Substract 10°C from that value and you have the temperature you'll ever reach in real world application.
what temp I should be concerned about for the CPu and Case!!
Case seems fine, too. As for the GPU, on air it is okay, assuming 70°C is at full load. For a liquid cooled GPU I'd expect some lower temps, but I never owned a liquid cooled GPU, so what do I know :confused:

edit:
@ OP, please stay cool, we're just trying to help here :)

Run prime blend test for an hour and see what the temps are like then. Substract 10°C from that value and you have the temperature you'll ever reach in real world application.

Case seems fine, too. As for the GPU, on air it is okay, assuming 70°C is at full load. For a liquid cooled GPU I'd expect some lower temps, but I never owned a liquid cooled GPU, so what do I know :confused:

My GPU is on air and 70 C is on hardcore gaming.

OP: Do you use a custom fan profile in one of the many gpu tools? do you have fans blowing on your gpu? You should be able to get that temp down a bit with little effort.

going off of my 670ftw's in sli max temp 63 on air.

Back