• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASROCK N68-S Tales Return!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SP-JESTER

Registered
As if i already am not crazy to be posting this at 4 in the morning, i got a sudden urge to overclock lol,
Ive had this pc a good 5 or 6 months now, Everything was going good till you guessed it!
That lovely 30 dollar Viotek 700 watt shorted out and died peacefully. :salute:
Now i have pushed it along for a good month on a 450 Watt Xion Power supply..
Somehow never missed a lick :rolleyes: I Finally Purchased what seemed to be a good power supply,
a Brand New Rosewill 950 Watt power supply, Plenty of extra juice so hopefully these
reviews of it popping have been fixed (X Crosses Fingers).
But Back on subject, i still have NOT purchased a Water-Cooling system
but i did manage to steal the nice fan off the viotek and a Small green one off my old pc, one blowing air in and one sucking air out.
I still wnna push it further but this weird *** bios still doesnt do right after their like 8th update.... :temper:
If anyone has this and a Processor similar to mine, tell me what you did so i can figure out how to squeeze a little more out of it. Thanks
Oh and the 50C on the Mobo reading was right after a warm restart.. it usually sits at 39-40C Idle.

Heres you some pics >
IMAG0059.jpg
IMAG0058.jpg
IMAG0057.jpg
IMAG0056.jpg
IMAG0055.jpg
IMAG0054.jpg
ASROCKn68-s.png
Tell me what to do, and ill try it! Just no 7ghz or something that turns it into a living fireball! LOL

Last edited:
SOME EXTRAS
IMAG0048.jpg
IMAG0052.jpg

Ive been poking around the BIOS all day, then i came across this.
IMAG0060.jpg

Could this be a problem as why it wont boot when i set a custom frequency and voltage?
Hit me back asap plz i dont want to disable and it just die.. Any help is Appreciated

Watch What it Does HERE

Last edited:
Back