• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dragonuck

Would this motherbaord be good bases to build a gaming rig...starting with lower price items:
CPU Ryzen 3600
GPU AMD 580
RAM 2x 8GB
SSD capatible SSD 1TB

To build up first CPU > GPU and add additional RAM so the system if possible be capable of VR and AAA gaming

Its a good base for any type of machine. You pay the slight asus premium, but they are typically quality boards.

If it's anything like the ROG B450-I board, it's going to be a nice rig with a small form factor board that packs a lot of punch.

I recommend Strix B550-I Gaming. Should be cheaper and works great. Also in ITX format, chipset doesn't matter much as both will have a similar specs but B550 heats up less. You may compare specifications as maybe there is something important for you. Personally I see no special difference between my Strix B550-I Gaming and Crosshair VIII Impact which supposed to be top of the line. Differences are mostly in additional controllers.

Back