• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"At least Team 32 will still be in the Top 5" – February 8th Team32 Report

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am just happy, today, to see some old Team 32ers waking up to fold aagain, and bringing in some much needed ppd for the Team. We will need every point we can to hold team OCN off until March. I know Team OCN has their FoT for Feb this week. They offer temptinng prizes, and they do an FoT every month. So they will make it HARD to hold them off, even a little. They get a big ppd spike from the FoT every month.

Yes we will. It'll be some achievement if you hold us off until March. :bday:

This is the place to trash talk, right? :shock:

We don't?

ROTFLMAO.gif

That was three words. :D

Since you're here zodac... what is he referring to as an FoT?

.. and if memory serves correctly... all your talk is trash isn't it? :blah: Whoops... did I just say that? :eek:

A Foldathon. We hold a monthly 2 day event. See the big 3 day spike in our PPD in TG's first post? Foldathon. ;)

And trash talk is the best of all talks. You should know that.

Cool... just curious. Maybe he should have said FaT. :D

Lol... :D Yeah, couldn't help myself. Now go get me a pint of Guinness!!! toast24fi.gif

moon.gif

hey!

He should have... do me a favour and whip him when you get a chance, k?

Be careful.. I got this graphic, on imageshack, I can poop it on to your board..

zodacred.jpg

Did you wake up and just decide to wear the red arrow today? Or did you fall asleep in it last night and have just not had a chance to change yet? :D

-TG

Are you sure it's the insults that are burning? ;)

In all likelihood it's a "special gift" you were given after passing out at "someone else's" house. :D

Back