• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"At least Team 32 will still be in the Top 5" – February 8th Team32 Report

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, but once BD comes out 1090s will be like $150 and I won't need a new mobo. I can't afford to upgrade a whole lot because I am a college student with a part-time job and I spend a lot of money on food and video games and Mass Effect-related merch.

Edit: Haha, someone took the link out of my sig... :D

I'm glad that leaving our forum has made you even more elitist than you were when you were there.

We like to be nice on OCN.

Here's another "meaty" line for all you "real enthusiasts" out there.

2 things that must have went over your head re: my post -

1- irony, mock criticism for 2 line posts with a 3 line post.
2- wrestling is not real either.

-TG

We are heading in the right direction :clap:

right1.jpg

right2f.jpg

righ3.jpg

Way to Fold Team 32, But lets not stop there.

Must..Have....More .....Power..:comp::comp::comp:

Getting some new power online this week:
- Phenom X4 9650 @ stock (doesn't overclock for crap) - FaH SMP going now.
- GeForce 275 896 MB @ maybe OC'd - FaH GPU once it arrives (this week).

Not masses of power, but should be enough to take me from ca. 7kPPD to near 15k PPD, with any luck.

Yeah, but once BD comes out 1090s will be like $150 and I won't need a new mobo. I can't afford to upgrade a whole lot because I am a college student with a part-time job and I spend a lot of money on food and video games and Mass Effect-related merch.

Edit: Haha, someone took the link out of my sig... :D

Work harder. Get a full-tim job while going to college... That's what I did, and was still taking 5 classes per semester.... It can be done and the you can buy hardware with real power ;)

Work harder. Get a full-tim job while going to college... That's what I did, and was still taking 5 classes per semester.... It can be done and the you can buy hardware with real power ;)

Yeah, I do the same. My uni has quarters, so I'm doing 16 - 20 credits over 11 weeks while also doing 20 hours+ a week at $11/hour. I manage. :)

Cant stand all this smack talk... *Click* 35k PPD added to Team 32 :comp:

So whats taking you guys so long over at OCN? Last i heard was that you guys was overtaking us in November 2010, what happened to that??? :rolleyes:

:cool:

So whats taking you guys so long over at OCN? Last i heard was that you guys was overtaking us in November 2010, what happened to that??? :rolleyes:

I guess you could call it healthy competition. :D

You're mistaken; that was 2011. I was in that thread too; you can't fool me. :p

Anyway, we'll see how things go towards the end of this week. Our PPD boost should see us passing you ~26th hopefully.

Got 2 -bigadv finishing up in ~32hrs. Worth ~130k total.
Might pull out the 8800Ultra from the closet and put it to use.

Attachments

• 4clients2.JPG
    4clients2.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 68
Back