• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Automated pools (middlecoin.com; hashco.ws; other auto-trading pools)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I guess it's just screwing over the guys that are running 2000+ kh? Like I said ~2400 kH average in 24 hours and I got 0.0154 BTC, when just the day before I had been running 1800 kH and got 0.022

Maybe I should just run a few cards on middlecoin and the rest Litecoin.

I dont know man, maybe a fluke, they did report some issues
you could go away from them for a few days, then try it again later

i will also report my payment for today later on and will keep going if its acceptable and report the next day too
honestly i dont much love 1cent per 1mhs, but the market aint great either

at 700mhs id say .. :) by my calcs he should see 7btc a day .. daaam thats an income

I dont know man, maybe a fluke, they did report some issues
you could go away from them for a few days, then try it again later

That's probably what I will do, mine a couple LTC's and then go back. Or I may just put a couple workers back to middlecoin and see how it goes. My one PC puts out about 950kH so I'll switch that one to middlecoin again and see what kind of payout I get tomorrow.

Just happened to me. I was at ~1800kH getting .02 BTC per day for 2 days straight then I stuck in another 7950 and pumping 2400kH for 24 hours and I only got paid .015 last night.

Switched back to LTC until they figure their crap out, it may not be the most profitable but atleast it's stable.

Very frustrating switching pools all the time, I just want to set it and forget it for awhile. I was only using middlecoin because I was making more, but not being able to watch what actually happens like I can with litecoinpool is annoying. I can got into my litecoinpool account anytime and see how each worker is performing and my current unpaid rewards accruing so know exactly how much I've made and not have to wait until a transaction goes into my wallet to find out that I've been stiffed.

Yeah, that sucks...that's why I like trademybit more than those auto trading pools. Or even multipool, although it doesn't autosell to ltc :/

at 700mhs id say .. :) by my calcs he should see 7btc a day .. daaam thats an income

the main middlecoin page has him @ 800mhs now
with 7.75btc unexchanged, 1.5btc balance! :eek:
total of only 30btc paid out though....
damn did he grow that ****er quick!

prolly switched over from doing something else

btw, my estimated just updated to: 0.00164768 0.01043953 0.00236962
if this clears, im ok with em, not mighty happy, but ok, still better than ltc and im tired of hassling with other coins and trading and holding and hoping and etc etc etc, if i get the 3rd rig up, i may hassle on it :D

Ok ok, so is everyone mining at middlecoin?

I'm on the fence between the cow or DGC.....

well no, not everyone :) but i still feel midcoin is better than hashco, but lets see how the next couple days go
as far as DGC, thats a chance thing, it may go up long term, it may not, you gotta make that decision really

well no, not everyone :) but i still feel midcoin is better than hashco, but lets see how the next couple days go
as far as DGC, thats a chance thing, it may go up long term, it may not, you gotta make that decision really

Thanks. I'm leaning towards DGC... Looks like I'll make a bit more BTC at the pool I mine at.

I'll let the cow sort things out first I guess.

If anyone compares the cow to middlecoin, plz let me know what's the better choice :D

I did a while ago, b4 the hash hak and they came out about same, now i dont go to hashco because i dont like this cant login stuff, ya you can through email, but its getting silly

I did a while ago, b4 the hash hak and they came out about same, now i dont go to hashco because i dont like this cant login stuff, ya you can through email, but its getting silly

You can login already...

well i did that a few days ago, it worked that day, now its back to resetting the page

now thats indeed weird, let me try to reset it again

edit: re-reset worked, hope it holds this time :)

Last edited:
Back