• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Automated pools (middlecoin.com; hashco.ws; other auto-trading pools)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I switched all my mining back to Hashcow, figured since middlecoins payout are on steady downfall, have to double the hash rate every 24hours almost to get identical payouts???

See what happens on the cow. If that fails, im going over to individual coins.

I switched all my mining back to Hashcow, figured since middlecoins payout are on steady downfall, have to double the hash rate every 24hours almost to get identical payouts???

See what happens on the cow. If that fails, im going over to individual coins.

Hopefully they pay well. I hopped back on to DGC until I'm sure the cow pays better than DGC.

Pierre I honestly think you are jumping the gun a bit, ive seen a minor decline on midcoin, not a major one, still waiting on payment though to confirm, it should hit in 8hrs, then I will have a 2 day avg for 1.46mhs on midcoin to report

Pierre I honestly think you are jumping the gun a bit, ive seen a minor decline on midcoin, not a major one, still waiting on payment though to confirm, it should hit in 8hrs, then I will have a 2 day avg for 1.46mhs on midcoin to report

Looking forward to the report. :salute:

they didnt pay me yest, due to their issues, but thats good, this way i get a 2 day in one, i should see 2.9cents if all was well, but i do expect about 10% less, market has flattened a bit so altcoins are less profitable, I think we all know that
why midcoin is better in my book, not only because its more stable, but 12ghs ! thats some block solving action right there
hashco may be better because they are good to their miners and because they may pick better coins, but in my experience theyve had more orphans, sometimes the red is scary, i remember mining for 7hrs and getting nada once :( the whole round went red; also the speed is lower so it takes longer to find blocks, quick sell and get paid

but thats just my 2cent, hashco could be better imo, they could be the best, but they need to work on it a bit more

oh not cool, hashco is mining 42, im soooooooooo tempted to jump over, but that'll screw my report :(

I saw that too :(

But I realllllly need to finish installing Kali Linux and finish my homework :(

I'll test out the waters. See how It goes.

Silver get off ocf and go do ur homework now :p
no really common, there will be time for this silliness later

Silver get off ocf and go do ur homework now :p
no really common, there will be time for this silliness later

HEY!

Ever watched Linux install? It's just like Windows. And watching Windows install is like watching paint dry :p

yes, perfect for doing hw on the other side of the room :p now go

enjoy ! :) and check back much later, wont be posting results til next morning anyway, im back to work so in a couple im outta here

I'll be waiting! :D

EDIT: Gahh! I hate Kali already! No login screen. It just gets stuck before that and only displays the background image. :bang head

Last edited:
I mined LTC for day but went back the middlecoin last night. I usually get paid from them around 8-9pm EST so I'll report what I got after mining at ~2.5mH/s average for 24 hours.

Back