• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Automated pools (middlecoin.com; hashco.ws; other auto-trading pools)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Kali? wha?

What's up lads? trademybit admin said they were having issues lately, and they will fix them asap. I'll mine at multipool.us meanwhile.

Kali Linux is a special Linux built for hacking and cracking! :D Lot's of cool toys in it for hacking.

Kali Linux is for my homework from college, I'm trying to balance mining with OCF and homework :p

So trademybit is down?

I am on 4.5MH, and I made 1.7LTC in 24hrs.

Nice! How long have you been using them? Just 24 hours? And how long have they been mining 42 coin? Has it been the whole last 24 hours?

Mining straight LTC you would have only made 1.1, so yeah that's a nice increase.

Think I'm going to switch to them then once I see if my middlecoin is still low or not.

Yeah ummm, I didn't even get a payout today which means my earnings were less than .01 BTC. Leaving middlecoin, going to try out switchercoin.

ok, last night's payment (2 days): 0.02346 , comes out to 0.01173 a day, which is below the standard 1cent per 1mhs a day, a bit disappointed, but wont give up just yet

Are you really only at 4,5? I hit 4,1 when i use my 7970's.. And i have 2gpus doing nothing cos the motherboard broke..

Yep, WU is roughly 4.3MH/s with the 6 280x's (HashRate+/-4600MH/s).

The 290 and the 290x (that I finally got them working with Reaper...) are still mining LTC.

I'm giving hashcows another go. Did it for a while yesterday(like 5 hours?), and made 0.048 btc (not auto trading 42, wdc, dgc, or ftc... Sold 0.045 worth of 42)

really ? i also ran for a few and made ... ya 0.00018521 + 0.00001200 :D i was like impressed, granted only the 640 machine ran, but still

ya that 42 can be fun, may as well pool mine it ?

Yeah, I was thinking of finding a good pool for it. Didn't have time to look for one yet though, might do that now. I was blown away, that close to $50 cdn I made yesterday! And that was only the 280x machine. Having issues with my 4890s, gonna try them in another rig, and got the 5870 on middlecoin going into its own wallet, so that it's easier for me and my buddy to figure out and split our profits properly on it.

hackshard ? i just started for a spell

I actually think dedicatedpool has a 42 pool. If they have a decent hashrate I'll start that up after I'm home from work. Had good luck with them in the past with other coins.

hmm, ya about 7 times the hashrate of hackshard
interesting

Rats. I shoulda jumped into 42 day of the launch....

I even posted about it here, but I thought that the coin sounded dumb only minting 42 coins max lol.

tis dumb really, like most altcoins :D but u know while its hot, its hot

Back