• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Avg. Pending Credit ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes

Haven't checked mine in awhile, but I know it's well over 50K... and most of the DAC leaders are up passed 100K

I topped out around 5x RAC (what I believe my output to be) though this number has been falling as I am having a hard time getting AP units for my machines. One my T5750 is just sitting idling because of no work units :(. I hope Seti@home comes up with a new batch soon!

AP_Splitter was up and running for a brief period either last night or this morning as I picked up a few units. As of right now, however, AP_Spliiter is not running again.

Not that it will help get units right now, but do you guys, that are running out of units, have your cache (additional work buffer) set to 10 days?

Not that it will help get units right now, but do you guys, that are running out of units, have your cache (additional work buffer) set to 10 days?

I do have my cache at ten days it was just that I was out of the country with my laptop...so I worked thru it and didn't pick up any new units.

10 days here as well, but AP_Splitter has been down for quite a few days now. Currently AP_Splitter is online, which is promising news.

I've been watching mine pretty close the last few weeks and that's what I've been getting too - 5x RAC ± ... :)

But really its not base d off rac or vise versa, you get credit for the wu once two other computers have crunched as well, so it has something to compare the results to, to ensure they are accurate :)

10 days here as well, but AP_Splitter has been down for quite a few days now. Currently AP_Splitter is online, which is promising news.

It is...but take a closer look...it looks like all the work units have already been split on the website...all the Astropulse read as done instead of the bar graph. I am thinking about setting up another project on this laptop in the mean time. I miss the days of Seti Que where you can house your own dataserver for your seti farm.

In the good ol' days when a work unit was only worth 1 point. I had a seti que setup on a p 200 mmx with 64 mb of ram. It stored all the work units/feed the work units to over 100 machines. My hub was solid yellow from all the data traffic. I still can't believe that little machine didn't crash once!

It is...but take a closer look...it looks like all the work units have already been split on the website...all the Astropulse read as done instead of the bar graph. I am thinking about setting up another project on this laptop in the mean time. I miss the days of Seti Que where you can house your own dataserver for your seti farm.

In the good ol' days when a work unit was only worth 1 point. I had a seti que setup on a p 200 mmx with 64 mb of ram. It stored all the work units/feed the work units to over 100 machines. My hub was solid yellow from all the data traffic. I still can't believe that little machine didn't crash once!

Looks like AP has two days of work to split this morning. And yes, I remember the old SETI queue days as well. Though back then, I was nowhere near as serious as I am these days.

Back