• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Azure AD vs Azure HUB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niku-Sama

ok long story short the company I am working on is playing technological catch up.

any way theres talk of using Azure but it was recommended to use "Hybrid"... that all the higher up were told was "Use Hybrid" and it'll cost $XXXXX and disband the IT dept. pretty much.
I was told to research it and I inundated my self with info and I want to know if I have got this down right.

By "hybrid" I imagine they aren't talking about hybrid connections I am thinking they are talking about Hybrid Use Benefit.

so after digging for a while I have come to the conclusion that the main difference between Azure AD and Azure HUB is that HUB gives you the option to set up virtual machines within Azure and then the associated settings that come with VMs

Am I correct in this or is there another big difference I am missing?

I hate to ask this but I am a bit overwhelmed with all the how to's, pdf's and articles I waded through these past few hours

Back