• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Back from the dead

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Being recently setup for FAH, the first thing to check would be to verify the configuration has correct user name, team and passkey.

Assuming the suspect GPU is the GTX-550, not sure what ppd to expect on current projects, but suspect in the 10-20k ppd. My notes show ~15K for a GTX550Ti.

Older GPU usually fold better on older drivers, if that is an option.

LoL I shouldn't post pre-coffee. It's the 1060 that's not getting credit. user name, team, and passkey are all correct, but for giggles, I resubmitted them. The odd thing is/was that the CPU was getting credit but the GPU wasn't.

You're spot on with 550ti production. I'm getting 18.5k-21k ppd on it. I haven't tried old drivers, but i do have a mild overclock on it.

AWESOME AWESOME production you're putting out. Thanks for your amazing contribution!

Your 9a and noon updates look like they include credit for a gpu wu or two.
You should be using same passkey on all your hosts. If different, each passkey would need to be qualified with the user name before the bonus will be received.

It looks like it is fixed. Even though everything looked right, I went ahead and reentered user name, team id and passkey. You're probably right, it might have been a passkey issue. Just weird it gave credit on the little wu the CPU did but not the GPU. All looks good though now so :beer:
20171205_194847.jpg

Last edited:
Back