• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bad Experience With FrozenCPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gundamit

If you have some time to do some reading, follow the link to my adventures with FrozenCPU. Be sure to read the review, before you go into the thread or it won't make much sense.

I'm still not sure what to make of the the series of events. I would welcome any input from third parties. :)

Reading through page after page of FCPU RR reviews and the few RR forum threads there does seem to be a link between the phone and bad experiences with FCPU. The president of FCPU seems a little more "settled" when using the written word.

bigdaddyTank said:
^^^What Xeno said! He wouldnt give me a refund unless I changed a neutral RR rating to a satisfied one.

!!! that's insane! I dealed with FCPU about a year and a half ago before they bought out that other company, and they were really great, but lately i've been going with Performance-PCs. I'll stray from FCPU from now on. :burn:

Wonder if he'll make an appearence here as he has in the past...........lol, mark?

That all seems kina twisted.........But there is always TWO sides to the story....

Back