• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 3: Official Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
honestly i would pay money for a run in that thing..... like 10 bucks for a 5-10 minute level, prollt not in MP but pick a SP level with alot of shooting and movement.... OMG, so dirty...

So I just played a little bit and this guy (RayRamRod) I think that's his name scored over 110 with 5 deaths. He shot me behind cover, free fall, and even in a tank all with an assualt rifle. I would just die and not even know where it came from. Then the next round he scored over 70 within the first 5 minutes with no deaths. I called it quits on that server. It's not even fun when you can't even hide. BS like this is what ruins it for others. Cheaters should be banned from all servers!!!

So I just played a little bit and this guy (RayRamRod) I think that's his name scored over 110 with 5 deaths. He shot me behind cover, free fall, and even in a tank all with an assualt rifle. I would just die and not even know where it came from. Then the next round he scored over 70 within the first 5 minutes with no deaths. I called it quits on that server. It's not even fun when you can't even hide. BS like this is what ruins it for others. Cheaters should be banned from all servers!!!
wow that sucks, the admin on that server must suck or wern't present at that time.

Yeah I noticed that guy, he would pick me off from anywhere, it was insane.. Being new to this game, I just thought he knew the levels REALLLY good or something.. But yeah alot of the kills were pretty iffy at best.

There was a hack like that in the beta, you could spawn anywhere and within like 5 seconds you are dead. No matter where you are on the map. I am surprised PB didn't catch the guy you ran into. Perhaps it was not enabled on the server...

Had a guy on my server last night. These fools come and go. I just took a look and banned him. Fortunately I have vote kick on my server so when admins are not present the players can take it in there on hands.

Had a guy on my server last night. These fools come and go. I just took a look and banned him. Fortunately I have vote kick on my server so when admins are not present the players can take it in there on hands.

Yes, but it is not that great of an alternative unfortunately. :-/

1-It depends on how many people are paying attention/know how/care to vote. More players make it worse.
2-Most people that don't vote/don't care...have the hacker on their team and want the win.

Yikes I need to start playing again, I have been absent from the front lines for nearly 2 weeks...

Skyward Sword hunh? Time to dust off the Wii!

Hah, Wii. I've been playing it through Dolphin on the PC. It looks freaking fantastic in 1080p (I originally tried the game for the first couple of minutes on my Wii hooked up to my monitor, and it looked atrocious in comparison).

It's funny, I don't have a wireless sensor bar, so I have my wii hooked up to power right behind my monitor and I turn it on and let it run just so I have a sensor bar to use for Dolphin xD

i finally unlocked the L85A2. the toughest task of that was SQDM. i will never do SQDM again lol.

SQDM is actually very fun and pretty intense. You just have to have a team that actually plays together...

How do you get more than one grenade? I avoided a grenade thinking this guy only had one, and he just kept throwing them...

you can carry up to 2 if you have the frag/grenade perk (or have someone in your squad with the squad perk on). It doesn't help them reload any faster or anything, but sometimes you can get lucky and grenades reload in your inventory really quickly.

How do you get more than one grenade? I avoided a grenade thinking this guy only had one, and he just kept throwing them...

He was probably near an ammo crate --> infinite grenades, just takes time for them to regenerate in his inventory (like... 20 seconds? less? not sure exactly, it's a lot shorter than in BC2).

He was probably near an ammo crate --> infinite grenades, just takes time for them to regenerate in his inventory (like... 20 seconds? less? not sure exactly, it's a lot shorter than in BC2).

BC2 was like 8 seconds or so. Sometimes it seemed like it was longer, sometimes shorter.

you can carry up to 2 if you have the frag/grenade perk (or have someone in your squad with the squad perk on). It doesn't help them reload any faster or anything, but sometimes you can get lucky and grenades reload in your inventory really quickly.

Right, but its definitely not endless spamming. And the ammo box will disappear after so many uses, requiring you to drop them constantly.

Back