• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 3: Official Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Right, but its definitely not endless spamming. And the ammo box will disappear after so many uses, requiring you to drop them constantly.

It disappears? I didn't know that. I thought it only disappeared when you dropped another one/died?

[FOC]Dalop123

107 kills and climbing within 2 minutes of play. He pawned kill me in metro from across the walls etc.. Left that server for now.

So how do you report someone?

Go to the match that you played in in battlelog, click on the person's name (or just search their soldier in battlelog) and hit the report ! at the top right of their profile page.

[FOC]Dalop123

107 kills and climbing within 2 minutes of play. He pawned kill me in metro from across the walls etc.. Left that server for now.

So how do you report someone?

There is a "!" in the top right corner of their profile page.

It disappears? I didn't know that. I thought it only disappeared when you dropped another one/died?

It does both. You'll see it disappear quick when multiple teammates are getting ammo from it. Same for med boxes. Otherwise, one could drop it somewhere and essentially leave it there all day and rack up points.

Man being in a tank with a good partner is pretty fun..... i ran with a guy as his machine gunner with an engineer class and we rolled for like 20 minutes straight, get in a fight, hop out repair, shoot down a chopper or two, pick off guys trying to get in position to RPG us, repair, kill another tank..... just kept going till 2 tanks and a chopper ganged up on us....

When i get out to repair, i ran into a problem a few times though, if soldiers are hitting us with anti tank, and i get out to repair, they just switch to a rifle and kill me then finish the tank, how can i get out on the other side?!?!? is it possible?

Hey who wants to play on a server where I can use the Javelin and someone use their SOFLAM to paint air targets? :D

Man being in a tank with a good partner is pretty fun..... i ran with a guy as his machine gunner with an engineer class and we rolled for like 20 minutes straight, get in a fight, hop out repair, shoot down a chopper or two, pick off guys trying to get in position to RPG us, repair, kill another tank..... just kept going till 2 tanks and a chopper ganged up on us....

When i get out to repair, i ran into a problem a few times though, if soldiers are hitting us with anti tank, and i get out to repair, they just switch to a rifle and kill me then finish the tank, how can i get out on the other side?!?!? is it possible?

Just hold the direction you want to get out in, and you generally (if not always) get out in that direction... A good driver with an engineer gunner can own the field in a tank. I've had a few really good runs in one!

The ammo box will reload 7-10 times before it disappears or if someone shoots it (or explodes). The medic kit seems to heal forever until someone shoots it or explodes.

Point your gun (or look) in the direction you want to exit the vehicle to get out on that side.

good lord does squad death match blow. why they put vehicles in that is beyond me...to make it worse they only put one vehicle in there. so you have one squad rollin around for 30 mins racking up kills while everyone else is running around with their heads cut off.

good lord does squad death match blow. why they put vehicles in that is beyond me...to make it worse they only put one vehicle in there. so you have one squad rollin around for 30 mins racking up kills while everyone else is running around with their heads cut off.

Well they do that to make the players think and plan... If you just continue playing and try to ignore the tank you will be destroyed! If you have an engineer on your squad, or even a support with C4, it gets interesting. :)

Or just kill the vehicle...:thup:

Just reading to get caught up and I am missing BF3 already! I may just forsake my current WoT obsession and come on and play with you all. :thup:

I was on a break because I am past lvl 45 (colonel 2 IIRC) and have all the weapon unlocks so was a little bored to be honest. I do need to work on a few vehicle unlocks.

Do you all play in the new old BF2 maps too (wake, sharqi, karkand etc)? I really like them for the nostalgia. :D

To be honest, I like the BF3 maps much better than the B2K ones, but that could also be because I barely played BF2 at all, so i have no attachment to them :p Gulf of Oman is probably my favorite map of the B2K ones, especially for sniping, it's so much freakin fun, and you can soflam the mess out of vehicles if you get the right spot. I need to play there again, it's been a while!

I've been too busy owning on Metro, that map is still so much fun for me. Mainly learning how to use a sniper in CQB, love the ACOG, straight-pull bolt, and silencer combo with the M98, it can own!

I finally unlocked the mortar, and I can't figure out how to stop using it? I press 4 to set it up, so I figure I should press 1 to return to my primary weapon but it doesn't work.

I finally unlocked the mortar, and I can't figure out how to stop using it? I press 4 to set it up, so I figure I should press 1 to return to my primary weapon but it doesn't work.

It is treated like a vehicle IIRC, hit 'E' and it will leave it on the ground (to which you can pick it up with 'R")

Out of the new maps, Wake Island is my least favourite.. Its just too open and somewhat barren. The rest though are amazing (in my opinion) for Rush play. I can't get enough! I wonder if they are releasing any more maps in the near future.. Anyone hear anything?

Back