• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 3: Official Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I first played online last night. I am not good. I do good when there is no vehicles, but I have not figured out how to use or kill them at all.

I would suggest playing TDM or Squad DM, they will help you get used to the feel of the game. Once you feel comfortable with your shooting you can move onto Conquest/Rush maps.

I first played online last night. I am not good. I do good when there is no vehicles, but I have not figured out how to use or kill them at all.

vehicles are super maga easy to destroy now :rolleyes:. just find cover shoot and move around while reloading the rocket. you'll just need a few to bring down a tank. be careful though, once the tank is bad in shape the driver might just come out and kill you while you're reloading. just a heads up :thup:

one of my favorite moves especially when i catch a support class trying to C4 me ill just jump out after he has 2 on me and shoot him while he has his C4 still out :D or same when i know were the engie's are that are shooting me wait as long as possible jump out and kill them... steal the kit repair the tank if its still possible!

People got mad at me last night because I was killing them in circumstances where they judged it "bull[doodoo]"..

Well, I say to you all frustrated souls, thank you for the compliment :D

People got mad at me last night because I was killing them in circumstances where they judged it "bull[doodoo]"..

Well, I say to you all frustrated souls, thank you for the compliment :D

LOL... You did get me a bunch of times last night man... :D But I did get your tags once and that was enough to make things even for me. :D

Too bad I shot you about 5 times before you got me.

Not true, You only got me 3 times. I out scored you and got more kills every time we played. "In your face" is what you posted, really now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tokae is really a excellent gamer, I enjoyed playing with most of the OCF players. :thup:

Agree... Tokae and his M40A5 were fierce last night. :D It was a good game session for sure, I have to say though; playing other than sniper is super hard for me; I've spent way too many hours hiding in dark places and taking people down from far away and this close quarters combat is way to fast for my reflexes... :D But I did better last night than I've done in any other time we've played for sure. I know I got Kow once or twice, Joe (EDog) a couple times as well, and getting Diaz's tags was the cherry on top. :D

PS: Most OCF players?

Agree... Tokae and his M40A5 were fierce last night. :D It was a good game session for sure, I have to say though; playing other than sniper is super hard for me; I've spent way too many hours hiding in dark places and taking people down from far away and this close quarters combat is way to fast for my reflexes... :D But I did better last night than I've done in any other time we've played for sure. I know I got Kow once or twice, Joe (EDog) a couple times as well, and getting Diaz's tags was the cherry on top. :D

PS: Most OCF players?

See post # 288 on this thread http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=702406&page=15

Back