• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 3: Official Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wish there was a way to ignore people by thread. This IS getting annoying, yes. (Sorry TJ). Pages taking forever to load for no reason. :(

Last edited:
^ Agreed. I guess the hints we've been dropping weren't enough.

Is it necessary to continue posting screenshots of every other kill? Nearly all of them are nothing out of the ordinary. Knife kills are not insurmountable feats.

Any way to skip single player campaign / unlock all levels other than playing it? Boring as hell (painfully boring) and I just want to get some bench-worthy levels lined up.

Any way to skip single player campaign / unlock all levels other than playing it? Boring as hell (painfully boring) and I just want to get some bench-worthy levels lined up.

I don't believe so, sorry

@TJ, while I love your enthusiasm for the game I really see no reason to post screenshots of sniper shots or knife kills. Maybe if you had one really good round where you went 50:1 or something, but other than that there is no real reason to bog the thread down and cause others to have slower loading to show off a knife kill that we've all seen before (whether we were on the knifer or the knifee)

As a second part of your post, I think I have seen one hacker (subsequently banned) in my 70+ hours of play time.

Maybe TJ could create a separate thread that does not distract from this thread, where people could show off there knife and sniper skills. And as for hacking, I haven't played the game as much as others here, but I have yet to see one or felt like someone was. What I have seen is exploits and padding.

that would blow my mind! whenever i play BF3 i always wish for more vehicles. like 1942 the subs and the battle ships. it would add so much to the game.

OK, I got it, no more pics. The page loads fine for me unless someone is posting. I've been in a lot of servers and all most every time someone is booted for some kind of Hack, Aimbot, wallhack, gamehack you name it and they have it.

Ive seen a few people get the axe for cheating, but not many. Then again I only stay on about 4-10 servers or so...

I've been lucky with my server I've talked to all my admins and non of us have seen a hacker. I have only banned 2 people so far one was being racist and the other just being disrespectful and trolling. but no hackers yet.

I play in servers all over the place, Argentina, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, Antarctica (their really good) Canada and the US. A lot of people have Hacks. I wish they could put an end to them, I play a clean game and sometimes I'm out gunned.

Maybe TJ could create a separate thread that does not distract from this thread, where people could show off there knife and sniper skills. And as for hacking, I haven't played the game as much as others here, but I have yet to see one or felt like someone was. What I have seen is exploits and padding.

In the server I admin, I see a hacker maybe once a week.

The other day, I banned someone with 8 hours in the game, who had a 25:1 KD in game, and 9:1 global KD from PB stats. He also had over 60% headshots.

Hanbammered.

Unfortunately, they are out there.

I have seen punkbuster ban people, but it usually catches them rather quick after joining and before an admin would have picked up on it. However our server is now down and I don't admin anymore so it could have changed that there are more out there.

I play in servers all over the place, Argentina, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, Antarctica (their really good) Canada and the US. A lot of people have Hacks. I wish they could put an end to them, I play a clean game and sometimes I'm out gunned.

Why play at places where you will likely have a language and/or ping disadvantage? I only play US, occasionally Canada.

+1. US/Canada servers are all that I go to. No point in in most server overseas as the ping is brutally high in most cases, not to mention, as already mentioned:)p), the language barrier.

+1 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Join a teamspeak channel and play with local friends!!!

I try to play in Dallas/central North American servers, since the east coasters and west coasters get about the same ping, our server is in Dallas and my ping is usually around 11!!

+1. US/Canada servers are all that I go to. No point in in most server overseas as the ping is brutally high in most cases, not to mention, as already mentioned:)p), the language barrier.

It's funny you mention that a couple days I was playing in a european server with a ping of 156 and could tell the lag was there and it brought me back to my Quake III days with pings in the high 300's and low 400's... I miss those days.

Good advice Guys :clap: If you'll read the names on the upper right of the pic I posted at the top of the page (post # 5581) you'll see their from Brazil and I had a ping of 100. I speak several languages so no barrier here :)
Seba and I were Rock'en :rofl: YEAH! I'll go into and play on servers you guys post. Thanks TJ

Last edited:
Back